[Orca-users] Graphing in the future?

askagoat askagoat at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 12 15:09:59 PDT 2002

Something has gone awry with our Orcallator setup and I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction.

Some of my Orca pages are showing up with graphs graphing the future (ie. Aug 6, 2021 for one system, Apr 13, 2031 for another ).  There is no data in these graphs. The system times are all correct, but even the creation timestamp on the png files show the incorrect date.  These were working fine for the past year and "nothing has changed".  Does anything pop to mind as a possible cause based on this information?

I'm reading through the FAQ and man pages now  to find out where orcallator gets the time from, but I havn't used Orca before, and would appreciate a tip if anyone knows one.

Thanks for your time..

Carl