[Orca-users] Looking for orca-users messages

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Wed Jul 17 17:18:20 PDT 2002

I'm working on moving the Yahoo! orca-users mailing list to orcaware.com
(using Mailman) and am now putting together the initial list of email
messages from the ones I have saved by hand (in Netscape, drag and copy
from Inbox to an Orca folder) to populate the new mailing list system.

Of the 2014 messages on Yahoo!, I only have 1893 of these messages and
would like to find all of the messages.

If anybody has archives of orca-users of any period (I have a script that
will import new messages that I don't already have), knows where an archive
is, or knows how to get all the email messages out of Yahoo!, please let me
know.