[Orca-users] Re: too many targets!

jannev66 mtb at nac.net
Mon Jul 22 09:49:35 PDT 2002

--- In orca-users at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at o...> wrote:
> I missed that you'll also have to edit the base_dir and html_dir
> configuration files to have each of them with their own directory to
> store their information in.  This way you don't have to edit Orca
> and only modify the configuration files.

I see... you're talking about the base_dir and html_dir variables in
the orcallator.cfg file?  Currently they are set
to /export/orca/rrd/orcallator and /export/orca/html, respectively.

So I will change html_dir to /export/orca/html/orca/$group for each
of my groups (a seperate config file for each group.)  Do I then make
base_dir equal to /export/orca/rrd/orcallator/$group?

Thanks again, Blair!

> I would set up a directory structure like this:
>
> public_html/orca/index.html         This just lists your groups and
has
>                                     links to the group
directories.  There