[Orca-users] orca-graphs

mvm_8 mvm_8 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 20:01:55 PDT 2002

Im having this wierd problem for a long time now.  the problem is
some of my graphs show up blank and the date (timestamp) shows
somewhere in the distant future(year 2024 or
2019). i removed the orca.state file and all the rrd files and
restarted orca,
but i still see the same thing (no data with wierd dates on the
graphs). I followed the instructions to similar problems on this
mailing list,but couldnt get mine resolved.
I was hoping I could get some quick suggestions so I could  fix this
problem.

thanks,
Venu