[Orca-users] Re: Adding Interfaces to netif.se

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Tue Jul 30 18:20:05 PDT 2002

"Camron W. Fox" wrote:

> Alle,
>
>         Orcallator is running pretty well for us, but we can't see any of our
> Fujitsu GigE interfaces because, of course, they aren't defined in netif.se.
> Does anyone know of any special precautions that need to be taken or
> repercussions to be considered when adding an interface type to this file?

Which orcallator.se version are you using?

First check if there is an interface with the proper name in the output
orcallator* files.  It may be the orcallator.cfg which doesn't match on
the gigabit interface.  The latest version of orcallator.cfg does match
on more gigabit cards than previous versions.