[Orca-users] Daily statistics

dmitryb17 dberezin at surfside.rutgers.edu
Wed Jun 26 11:53:13 PDT 2002

Hi,

I have a couple of questions.
First, how can I control for how long Orca would keep my data (I
think I saw this being mentioned somewhere, but can't find it any
longer)?

Second, how are monthly and yearly averages being calculating? Are
they constantly updated with new data?

Third, (this is probably tricky), is there a way to have Orca create
and keep daily graphs for many different days? I need to be able to
there a way to control how daily, monthly, etc. graphs are being
generated.

Thank you.

  Dmitry.