[Orca-users] orca error

anwarkhan11 anwarkhan11 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 05:50:50 PST 2002

Hi, I got the following error when I run ./bin/orca -v
lib/orcallator.cfg. Can some one help and I wanna to know which
command should I run to get the graphical report.

Thanks
Anwar

./bin/orca -v lib/orcallator.cfg
Ambiguous use of require => resolved to "require" => at
/test/orca/lib/Orca/Config
.pm line 76.
Ambiguous use of {require} resolved to {"require"} at
/test/orca/lib/Orca/Config.p
m line 314.
Ambiguous use of {require} resolved to {"require"} at
/test/orca/lib/Orca/Config.p
m line 315.
Ambiguous use of {index} resolved to {"index"} at
/test/orca/lib/Orca/Config.pm li
ne 1009.
Ambiguous use of {index} resolved to {"index"} at
/test/orca/lib/Orca/Config.pm li
ne 1018.
Ambiguous use of {index} resolved to {"index"} at ./bin/orca line 707.
Ambiguous use of {index} resolved to {"index"} at ./bin/orca line 707.
Error in option spec: "verbose+"
Error in option spec: "SCALAR(0x1e926c)"
usage: ./bin/orca [options] configuration_file
  -daemon           Run Orca in daemon mode
  -gifs             Output GIFs instead of PNGs
  -logfile filename Output all messages
  -no-html          Update RRD files and images but not HTML files
  -no-images        Update RRD files but not image and HTML files
  -once             Run only once and do not continue to monitor input
files
  -verbose          Verbose; list multiple times for increased
verbosity
Orca understands the first unique command line option, i.e. -d for
-daemon.