[Orca-users] Re[2]: Re: orca memory leak in Solaris 2.5.1

Rusty Carruth rcarruth at tempe.tt.slb.com
Wed Mar 13 12:52:11 PST 2002

Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com> wrote:
> And how many systems do you have orcallator running on?

Ah - yes, the one thing I forgot to mention.  I'm currently only
running 3-5 machines (full reports on all) in that amount of memory.

But, still, if he was running, say, 30-50 machines, he should not leak
any more than 10 times what I am, right?  And I'm certain that I've been
running  it - Ah, here it is - since December 4, 2001!  3 months and 9 days!

rc