[Orca-users] Customizing Orca Web Page

Mukarram Syed muksyed at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 5 13:00:53 PDT 2002

Hi All.
I have Orca running for a few months, it's a great
tool and runs perfectly.  But I haven't tweaked it
much and now is my chance.
I would like to know to create a web page which will
classify my servers.  Like, I would like to have it as
Production servers, under which all my production
servers would reside, Test server, under which all my
test servers would reside and the same with
Development servers.
Should I modify the index.html file under htdocs_orca
or should I modify the orcallator.cfg file?  I guess
the index.html file dynamic and I should not touch it.
I am sure you have this question asked before, but I
could not find it in the archives.
Please help.
Thanks
-Mukarram Syed.