[Orca-users] Re: Customizing Orca Web Page

Nicholas Penney nicholas at the-front.co.uk
Wed Oct 9 08:39:59 PDT 2002

Hi,

I had the same dilemma a while back and resolved it by splitting my
orca processing by running it on three servers, 1 dev, 1 test and 1
prod and producing my own simple web page on one of the servers that
just lists dev/test/prod (and how many of each are being plotted) and
links to the relevant orca server.

Simple, but it works!