[Orca-users] subgroups?

piffle99us djb at ragnarok.net
Mon Oct 14 04:53:36 PDT 2002

I was wondering if it's possible to get orca to work with subgroups of
some sort.

What i'm really looking for is an html page with multiple groups on it
that then link into individual clusters of machines. I have a huge
slew of machines that i am going to be using orca with and grouping in
this manner would allow me to a) keep everything nice and tidy, and b)
restrict sub directories to specific groups who need to look at these
pages.

Any way that it's possible with the current incarnation or shall I
have to go perl grubbing? :)

thanks in advance.

-dave