[Orca-users] Re: Segmentation Fault with 1.35

jkcummi jkcummi at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 12 08:11:58 PDT 2002

I think I have narrowed the problem down to just ONE of my Solaris 7
systems.  I am going to go over it with a fine tooth comb today.  It
is possible that I am missing a patch or something.

I went back and re-installed orca-0.27b2 on the 6 systems which were
having problems.  5 of the six started working.

I am going to put in the 1.35 updates next to see if that makes them
break.

-Kyle

--- In orca-users at y..., "jkcummi" <jkcummi at y...> wrote:
> Ok, I did some new testing today.  I tried to use SE 3.0 but it
does
> not support Solaris 7.  I also tried to use SE 3.3 but it does not
> support 32 bit.  (We run Solaris 7 32 bit for application support
> reasons)
>
> I guess I am stuck with using SE 3.2.1.
>
> Is there any additional information I can collect which might point
> the SE folks at the root cause?
>
> Thanks for the help in this...
>
> -Kyle
>
> --- In orca-users at y..., Blair Zajac <blair at o...> wrote:
> > adlegrand wrote:
> > >
> > > Kyle,
> > >
> > >          You seem to have uncovered a bug in the SE toolkit.
Not
> the
> > > raw disk code. :(    You have no idea how glad I am about that.
It