[Orca-users] Data accuracy

Santana Fernando santana.f at mellon.com
Tue Apr 8 14:10:19 PDT 2003

	That worked.  Thanks a lot for your help.  I wish I could help
with the patches, but I'm more of an administrator than a programmer.
I'm not at this level.

	If it isn't too much to ask, I have another question.  How can
I make the legends not to come out in different metric units.  For
example, you would expect CPU usage to be within 0 - 100; but some
graphs show something like 4000m.  I changed the plot_min and data_min
to a one but it doesn't help.  Some one else told me this is coming
from rrd.

	I would like to have all in a single unit of measurement.
Do you know how I can do this?