[Orca-users] Multiple graphs of same data

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Wed Dec 3 07:27:16 PST 2003

Thanks Miller,
I tried what you suggested but l I am still getting multiple graphs of one plot.
Please see the attached doc, if you see closely there are multiple link to the graphs for "Disk Space Percentage Usage" and
"Disk Inode percentage Usage"

How can I fix this problem?

Any one please help.

Thanks

Rajesh Verma

"Rajesh Verma" <Rajesh.Verma at palmettohealth.org> wrote
>Hi all,
>
>Orca is working fine. But only issue I have is it generates multiple
graphs for same data for eg. I >see about 6 similar graphs of Disk
percentage usage.
>how can I fix this?
>
>Thanks
>
>Rajesh Verma

I'm glad I can finally offer somebody some help on this list...Here is
what I did....

Find your orcallator.cfg and comment out (with a "#") the block of code
that refers to "disk run percent".    Note: do not add any extra comment
lines to the orcallator.cfg file, as it may result in making all updates
to the performance monitoring graphs cease until the "error" in the
orcallator.cfg file has been found and removed.

plot {
plot_width              580
title                   %g Disk Run Percent
source                  orcallator
data                    disk_runp_((?:c\d+t\d+d\d+)|(?:[ms]d\d+))
line_type               line2
legend                  $1
y_legend                Run Percent
data_min                0
data_max                100
plot_min                0
href
http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs/orcallator.html#disk_run_percent
}

The next time orcallator runs, the Disk Run Percent graphs will be removed from all server's html pages.  Both the
orcallator.cfg and orcallator.se files are "runtime" control files, so the
orcallator daemon/s do not need to be restarted to realize the changes
made to them.

Jeffrey P. Miller
Eastman Kodak Company / R&D IT&M
Tel. 585 47-77824 / FAX: 585 47-72983
jeffrey.p.miller at kodak.com

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.