[Orca-users] dr boards in f15k

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Dec 8 11:40:50 PST 2003

"Saladin, Miki" wrote:

> if we add to the number of cpus available to a domain - increase from 4 to 8
>
> is it necessary to restart the orcallator process on that domain?
>
> or will the cpu % reflected after the addition be based on the new
> configuration of 8 cpus without restarting orcallator?

I believe you'll need to restart orcallator.se, as SE defines a
MAX_CPU variable that is used with SE compiles and runs it's .se
files.  You'll see MAX_CPU used in a number of the .se libraries
that are supplied with SE and that are used by Orca, such as
p_vmstat_class.se.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/