[Orca-users] Compiling Orcaware using sunfreeware compilers and perl

Sawi, Michael michael.sawi at sap.com
Tue Feb 18 11:08:48 PST 2003

Hello,

	I would like to know if anyone has been successful in compling orac-0.27 on a Sun Ultra5 with the following parameters:

512MB Memory
20GB external HD
Solaris 8 2/02 with latest recommended cluster patch

jdk 1.3.1_06
perl 5.8
autoconf-2.57
automake-1.7.2
gcc 3.2.1
gd-1.8.3
m4-1.4
make-3.8
libnpg-1.2.4
Richse 3.3

Note:
rddtool-1.04 fails during compilation
Also need help in configuring a multiple landscape (around 100 Sun Servers).

	I participated in the Sun One Conference in San Jose around August 2002 and was impressed by the tools monitoring and reporting system.
Please direct me to someone who has been successful with orac-0.27.

Regards,

Michael Sawi
IT-PSS
SAP Labs