[Orca-users] Multiple graphs

mark.zander mark.zander at delphi.com
Thu Feb 20 17:01:39 PST 2003

Hello All,

Over the course of the last several months we have added additional disks to a few of our systems.  this has caused Orca to generate several graphs where there should only be one.  for instance, under the Disk Space Percent Usage graph, we now have a total of 5 graphs.  Once for each phase of adding the disks.  Only one really shows everything as it really is, the others just show a partial reality.  How do I get rid of all the outdated graphs (outdated but still updated regularly)?

Thanks!

Mark Zander

-----
Mark Zander   ===>  mark.zander at delphi.com
Systems Administrator, Web Hosting Group
Delphi Automotive Systems
Kokomo, IN  USA
Third Stone From The Sun
-----
"Joy to the man who has rediscovered himself and has awakened and helped others to wake up."
 - Gospel of Truth