[Orca-users] how to "go back in time" when orca server was down?

Dave Lowenstein dlowenst at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue Jan 7 11:01:08 PST 2003

I had to remove my orca server (the one that makes the plots) from the
network for a while. I have all the orcallator files from the servers that
it is making plots for but I can't figure out how to tell my orca server
to read a month's worth of files to fill in what it is missing. It only
seems to want to make graphs for today's orcallator files and ignores
everything from the time period that it was off the network. I'm using the
standard orcallator.cfg file which I don't think I changed much if it all.

Any help will be appreciated

Dave

Dave Lowenstein
Programmer/Analyst