RES: [Orca-users] Creating CPU graphs based on processor sets.

Kevin Smolkowski kevin at smolkowski.com
Wed Jan 8 23:57:54 PST 2003

This is running on a F12 so we could run multiple domains
if we wanted.   (And we do for some applications).  For this
project, we separate our databases and applications to keep
them somewhat isolated, but we like the ease of keeping them
on the same host.   Also processor sets are easy to change
around on the fly.   Since nobody else has done it, I'll take
a stab at using the SE toolkit to extract the data.

Thanks for the responses!