[Orca-users] Install problem

rhfreeman at micron.com rhfreeman at micron.com
Tue Jul 1 07:58:48 PDT 2003

Hey,

(oops, didn't send this to the list, to the user only)

I had the same problem under Solaris 8. I grabbed my solution from here:

http://mailman.packetpushers.com/pipermail/larrd/2002-August/001224.html

In the end, I did just set PROBLEMCC="" and it compiled fine. I'm
running it now without any problem.

Cheers,

Rich