[Orca-users] Having Fits compiling orca-0.27b3

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Mon Jul 28 11:35:00 PDT 2003

Edward.Janowiak at cexp.com wrote:

> Thanks for your fast response, Blair. I actually have the sunfreeware
> versions of gcc, make, and perl installed on this system. When I run:
>
> % /usr/local/bin/perl -MConfig -wle 'print $Config{cc}'
>
> I get:
>
> % gcc -B/usr/ccs/bin/
>
> Gcc reports the -B as an unknow operator. Do you have any other ideas as to
> what's going on?
>
> Thanks again.
>
> - Ed Janowiak

[Ed, please reply below peoples replies to you.  It makes following
messages easier for people and for the mailing list archive.  Thanks]

Which version of gcc, perl and make do you have on your system?  Can
you run gcc -v and send that output along?

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/