[Orca-users] Orcallator.se and more then 1024 LUNs

Liston Bias bias at pobox.com
Mon Jun 2 00:39:17 PDT 2003

Did you restart orcallator.se process?

I'm not sure what need to change... I would try changing anything that
relates to RAW_DISK limits.  This was a common problem in previous
orcallator.se release where limit was much lower (256 or 512 I believe).
The limit has been greatly increased in recent version, but some people
will have more devices than defaults.

Be sure to sent your responses to list.

- Liston