[orca-users] getting linux and solaris to one webpage

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sun Jun 15 12:56:37 PDT 2003

Paul Harrington wrote:

> Here's my situation
>
> I have several Sun machines logging data to the same dir as a linux machine
>
> eg /home/orca/var/orca/orcallator
>
> Sun are making their percol----
> linux are making their proccol---
>
> If i get linux to make percol, and set off the Sun orcallator.cfg
> Sun stats are fine, but most of the linux ones are missing
>
> If I get proccallator.cfg to read percolsLinux is fine, but Sun are
> missing most of the stats
>
> I tried combining the two .cfgs into one - no idea what i'm doing
>
> anyway, Sun works fine, but linux doesn't happen at all - the html dir
> is created for it, but no PNGs
>
> any ideas?

Paul,

Some of the measurements measured by orcallator and procallator share the
same data name, so they get plotted by both.

You'll have to merge the plot {} sections from the two plots to see all
the plots.

This work may be happening soon for an upcoming Orca release.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/