[Orca-users] Migrating to a client /server configuration

Edgard Dapás edapas at telecompersonal.com.ar
Tue Jun 17 05:03:48 PDT 2003

Hi Blair
I answer your question:
      Yes, I'm running  separate Orca (the perl script) on different hosts

Thank you ver much

Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com>@orcaware.com con fecha 13/06/2003 23:57:40

Enviado por:
       orca-users-bounces+edapas=telecompersonal.com.ar at orcaware.com

Destinatarios:    Edgard Dapás <edapas at telecompersonal.com.ar>
CC:         orca-users at orcaware.com
Asunto:     Re: [Orca-users] Migrating to a client /server configuration

Edgard Dapás wrote:

> HI !!!!
>
> I have orca running on many machine, ( SE Toolkit, RRD Tool and orca) now
> and I want to generate all the HTMLs, Gif and save the RRD data in one
> machine without lost the machine's histories. Is there any way to do it?

The most important thing to store are the source data files generated
by orcallator.  These are human readable text files.

Are you running separate Orca (the perl script that is) on different
hosts?

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/