[Orca-users] Orca using over 40% CPU on Server

Garrett, Matt M SITI-ITDIEEE matt.garrett at shell.com
Thu Jun 19 01:56:58 PDT 2003

Liston

Thanks for the very helpful information.

It looks like I will be looking for a new monitoring server.
I may well be able to remove some of the graphs as you have suggested.

Matt

Matthew Garrett
Unix System Support
Seafield House, North Anderson Drive, Aberdeen AB15 6GZ, United Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)1224 81 8373 Other Tel: Internal 630 8373
Email: Matt.M.Garrett at is.shell.com