[Orca-users] orcallator on Sun Cluster - segmentation fault

rezgs at yahoo.com rezgs at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 11:52:53 PST 2003

I don't have to run orca on a cluster, so it's orcallator only.
And orcallator does not require compiling. It's just SE Toolkit +
orcallator.se
I have two 3310 arrays with VxVM 3.2 and Sun Cluster 3.0. No SDS. No raw
partitions. I use global filesystems.

What versions of Solaris, Cluster, VxVM, SE Toolkit and orclallator.se do
you run ?

Thank you.

-----------------------
Frantz, Walter wfra2 at allstate.com
Tue Mar 4 10:15:03 PST 2003

I am running Orcallator/Orca on a 2 node E10K cluster with 16 5200 arrays
and Veritas FS and it compiled and runs fine Orca Version 0.28.

What type of disk system(s) are you running? Are you using Solstice Disk
Suite? Are you using raw partitions??

Walter Frantz x 22176
Ajilon  Solaris Consultant
West J4A