[Orca-users] Data not being plotted

Brian Hostetler brian at sinebubble.com
Sat Mar 8 10:08:57 PST 2003

I removed the locltime field and let a couple of data points get
entered before re-running orca. The graph updated the time, but still
no plots of the data.

------------

Blair, I had a couple hours of data at the point that I mailed the
list. The data was a steady "56 56". Now I have 10 hours from today
and the result is the same. It appears that it can't read the data
points.

timestamp locltime pcdMB_51 pcdMB_52
1047110700 00:05:00 56 56
1047111001 00:10:01 56 56
1047111300 00:15:00 56 56

My cfg does not mention locltime. I assumed the orca script used
that. Is it possible my cfg is trying to use that as a data point and
choking on it?
--

°  Brian Hostetler  °  brian at sinebubble.com  °  www.sinebubble.com  °