[Orca-users] Configuration Questions

Santana Fernando santana.f at mellon.com
Wed Mar 12 11:04:41 PST 2003

	Hi, I am new to orca and would like to know how can I add more data to be view in
the orcallator.cfg file.  I'm trying to have displayed data about system's uptime, pages in/out,
interrupts and some more.

	Also, I saw in the TODO file that handling more that one source file for displaying web server
statistics will be available.  Do you know when?  Is that going to be in a newer version of the software?

Can anyone help me.  Thanks!

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this e-mail may be confidential and is intended solely for the use of the named addressee. Access, copying or re-use of the e-mail or any information contained therein by any other person is not authorized. If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.