[Orca-users] Orca Linux

Liston Bias bias at pobox.com
Thu Mar 13 12:25:00 PST 2003

I just implement procallator data gather for linux and associated
orcallator.cfg file.  It seems to work great, however, I'm hearing about
folks "preferring" some of the linux orca graphs vs. solaris.  Do other
hear this also?

I haven't really looked at the difference yet.  I figure most of the data
is being collected already (like the flatline CPU count on load graph) and
I just need to adjust to *.cfg configuration.

- Liston

- Liston Bias                       The really happy man is one who can
  Alumnus of Oklahoma State Univ    enjoy the scenery on a detour.
  Alumnus of Florida State Univ                     -- Anonymous

  bias at pobox.com
  http://www.pobox.com/~bias