[Orca-users] warning: file /tmp/test was current and now is not

Konstantinos Fotiadis kostas.fotiadis at oteglobe.net
Mon Mar 17 01:52:21 PST 2003

Greetings all,

As you can see from the subject I have a problem updating orca's rrd files.
I just have a test file, which is an output from flow-tools. Every 300
seconds, that flow-scan runs, it does some reports and the output goes and
appends-rewrite the /tmp/test file. But, even though I have configured ORCA
with reopen l (is it l or 1 ?) it can't update the rrd so I don't have any
data to plot via RRDtool and also all the html provided by ORCA are empty.
I am sure that I have made something wrong but three days now I can't find
where the error is.
Any ideas ?

Kins Regards,

Kostas