[Orca-users] Re: Re: uptime graph modified - keeper ? (Sean O'Neill)

Sean O'Neill sean at seanoneill.info
Fri May 2 12:40:37 PDT 2003

At 02:19 PM 5/2/2003 -0500, Jon A. Tankersley wrote:
>Thanks for the update Sean.
>
>Umm... this kind of shows that the subversion is nice, but not readily
>'usable' for everyone.  I noticed no feedback to my svn testing that is
>still failing.  So maybe the perioidic tarball of the current state of
>Orca would be a good idea.

The subversion path is for folks who want to get what's cooking.  I didn't
have time to think about your subversion problem but I could help you
possibly.  I have a subversion repos here at home myself.  I could work
with you off-list to see if we could figure out what's going on as you poke
at my respository.  Let me know if you are interested.

I'm sure Blair will still produce the usual 0.28-and-on-and-on tarballs for
general consumption.

--
Sean O'Neill