[Orca-users] Need Help!!!

Lam, Tin-Lok (MLIM) tin-lok_lam at ml.com
Fri Sep 5 11:48:15 PDT 2003

I am new to Orca, I have compiled and installed Orca, rrdtool and SE.  However, I am not sure how to setup the orca configuration file in order to plot the graphic as you show on the examples, would
you be kindly to send me some of your configuration files, setup and show me how to involve them.  At this point, all I know is that start_orcallator is running and collecting data in
/opt/orca/var/orca/orcallator/<machine> directory but the data is not ascii.  Your help is greatly appreciated!!

Tin-Lok