[Orca-users] orcallator start up error: "live_rules.se: undeclared variable"

jeffrey.p.miller at kodak.com jeffrey.p.miller at kodak.com
Fri Sep 19 06:34:02 PDT 2003

Hi,

Setting up a new sol8 system w/ Orca.  This configuration (below) has worked on other sol8 systems that we are
monitoring.

Orca: Version 0.27b2
Orcallator: Version 1.37
SE Toolkit: Version 3.2.1

When trying to run start_orcallator (from init.d start up script) I am
getting this:

"/opt/RICHPse/include/live_rules.se", line 715: error: undeclared
variable: ks_kmem_misc
"/opt/RICHPse/include/live_rules.se", line 715: error: syntax error
"/opt/RICHPse/include/live_rules.se", line 715: fatal: Errors detected.
Exiting.

Any suggestions?

Jeff