[Orca-users] Re: Too many Disk graphs

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Thu Sep 25 23:25:34 PDT 2003

Gary Kakazu wrote:

> I investigated this a while ago and found a fix the reduced the number
> of duplicate graphs, but did not necessarily eliminate all duplicates.
> This fix is primarily helpful when the order of the columns gets
> rearranged in you orcallator file. The fix won't help if you mount and
> umount 1 or more file systems over a period of time.
>
> Here's a context diff of what I did (basically just sort 2 lists):

Hi Gary,

Do you have a small dataset that shows this issue duplicate graphs
issue and which this patch fixes?  I'd like to start putting together
a test suite that generates these issues so I know when future coding
changes break Orca.

I'm looking at putting this into Orca and want to understand the
issue better.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/