[Orca-users] Orca License

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Sat Sep 27 11:37:27 PDT 2003

Rocha Iran-QIR001 wrote:

> Would you happen to know under what license agreement Orca and Orcallator
> are being distributed? I have found this entry in the mailing list:
>
> http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-users/2000-February/000213.html
>
> ... Has Blair chosen GPL or any other license agreement?

I haven't choosen a license yet, but it probably won't be GPL.

I'm thinking of putting the Perl Orca under an open-source license
and building a native compiled version of Orca in another language
that is faster for large sites which would be closed source.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/