[Orca-users] orcallator on v880 w/ veritas

Chan Chi Hung chihung at mc-3.org
Wed Apr 21 18:53:49 PDT 2004

Hi Michael,

Thanks, at least I know the program works somewhere. I will have to
'truss' the se to see what's going on. However, the database is client's
machine sitting the data centre. I can only access it over the weekend.
Will update you if there any success on my side. Cheers.
--Chi Hung

--

CHAN CHI HUNG
Managed Computing Competency Centre