[Orca-users] Do I have to install orca on every machine?

Shea Martin smartin at arcis.com
Fri Feb 13 14:09:30 PST 2004

I am going throught the "INSTALL" document that comes in the orca
package.  I am on 10.e) Run start_orcallator on all systems you want to
watch and run.

I installed orca to a NFS share on my machine.  The 'start_orcallator'
runs fine on my machine, but when I log into the other machines, the
command fails because I have not installed the se tool kit on them.

Is the solution to install the se tool kit on all these machines?  Or do
I need to install orca locally on all these machines too?  What are the
minimal set of binarys and libs I need If I were going to install the se
toolkit on our networks bin-dir and lib-dir (already in everyone's path's)?

Thanks,

~Shea M.

______
the individual(s) named.  If you have received it by mistake, please let
us know by e-mail reply and delete it from your system; you may not copy
this message or disclose its contents to anyone.  For complete disclaimer
information please see http://arcis.com/emaildisclaimer .