[Orca-users] Fixing a gap in Graph Data

Ferris Matt-r45675 Matt.Ferris at motorola.com
Tue Jan 6 10:08:53 PST 2004

I had my Orcallator data server disk fill and it went unnoticed for
a few weeks.(The shame.) During that time the gathering and processing of
new data did not take place. I have since fixed this and pulled in all
the client data files, but when I run the updates, I have a gap for two
of the three missing weeks. Watching the process I find Orcallator is
bunzipping data files back a week or so, but not going back the three weeks to
pull in the older data in the data area. The files are there, but something
must be limiting how far back Orcallator will search for and process new data.

I tried removing the state file and letting that rebuild, but this
did not work. Anyone know the tweak needed to tell Orcallator to go
back three or four weeks and pull in or process that data. I know it will be slow,
but it's a one time catch up run.