[Orca-users] Monitoring multiple hosts

rhfreeman at micron.com rhfreeman at micron.com
Fri Jan 9 00:25:34 PST 2004

I see three servers called "ncuxw01" "qa-ncapp01" and "qa-ncdb01".

So it seems to be working? Although the data for the hosts isn't
updated, but I don't know if the collectors are running or not.

It is often good to use "refresh" a lot when debugging Orca problems
like this, browsers have a nasty habit of caching pages!

Rich