[Orca-users] Gaps in graphs

Paul Chevalier epc002 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 00:19:24 PST 2004

Jason,

The gaps in cpu graph look similar to an issue we ran across a while ago.
This maillist archive may have info on possible resolution:
http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-users/2003-January/date.html
see the thread with subject "dead zone on all graphs at same time".

Paul

"Blomenkamp, Jason" <jasonb at amgen.com> wrote:
Blair,

Unfortunately, I don't have any place outside of our firewall to put the
graphs. Attached is a sample: