[Orca-users] Orca for Windows

Rajesh Verma Rajesh.Verma at PalmettoHealth.org
Wed Jul 7 06:35:50 PDT 2004

Hi Blair,

Winallator sounds good.
Yes the orcallator.htm is the same file I sent before. This file anyone
can import to the perfmon and start from there.

Thanks

-Rajesh

Rajesh Verma wrote:

>Hi Blair,

>Sorry for not getting back early. I was on vacation to India.

Hi Rajesh,

Hope you had a great vacation.

I just checked this code into Orca in revision 363.

http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-checkins/2004-June/000242.html

I renamed OrcaNT to winallator for two reasons.  First, since it is a
data

measurement tool and not a data plotting tool, it deserves a name for a
data

gatherer.  Second, the orcaNT portion of the original orcaNT package was
just a

patch to orca.pl that removed the call to 'ps aux' and reducing the
package

requirements.

>>Do you have any instructions on how to set up Windows to log this

>>data?

>I can write one quickly for you.

Thanks for writing this.  I'm using this as a basis for a README for
what I'm

calling winallator.

>I am also attaching  the counter log file which I am using for

>reference. Which can be copied to the

>Windows Server and select that orcallator.htm

Is this the same as the orcallator.htm you sent several months ago.

>I hope this helps.

Yes, definitely.

Plots of your system's performance - http://www.orcaware.com/orca/

PALMETTO HEALTH CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited by law.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately.