[Orca-users] fix for multiple disk run percent graphs

Dan Urist durist at euler.cr.usgs.gov
Mon Jul 12 11:29:21 PDT 2004

I'm running orca-0.27b3, and I'm having the well-known problem of getting
multiple disk run percent graphs for one server that has had its disks
reconfigured a couple of times. From perusing the mailing list archives,
apparently there's a fix for this in the development version of orca. I'd
rather not reinstall all of orca right now (at least until there's a new
stable version)-- what files would I need to update from the development
version to fix this?

--
Dan Urist
durist at euler.cr.usgs.gov