[Orca-users] fix for multiple disk run percent graphs

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Mon Jul 12 14:58:04 PDT 2004

For the record, I got the same hunk-failure problem when I tried doing
this.  It was easy enough, as I recall, to do this by hand.  After those
fixes, I managed to get my disk graphs under control (thanks, Blair, for
the original patch).

Dan, I'll send you my copy of the respective files, for known-quantities.

I'll re-download orca-0.27b3, and generate a "clean" patch.

--Dragon

--

	Raytheon

	*David P. Michaels*
Senior Multi-Disciplined Engineer II W.H.
NPOESS IS
Platform OS Unix
303.344.6840
720.858.5952 fax