[Orca-users] Some graphs missing on orca 0.28.0 (dev 373)

Joel D. Cohen jdcohen at dpw.com
Thu Jul 15 07:29:23 PDT 2004

Hi,

I've been running orca 0.27 on Solaris 8 for quite a while and I've decided to upgrade to a newer snapshot (0.28 dev 373). So I went about downloading the new code, compiling, installing. I cleared out all my rrds and my html and let orca go to work on regenerating everything from the source data files. It worked well except for that for every host, a few graphs are missing. The graphs missing are:

Interface Deferred Packet Rate
Interface Collisions
Interface Nocanput Rate
Disk Run Percent

It seems to be that way for every host, and every time period (hourly, daily, weekly, etc.)

Has this been covered before and is there a fix? I looked through the archives of the mail list but didn't come up with anything. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Joel Cohen
System Administrator
Davis, Polk & Wardwell