[Orca-users] Windows Monitoring Setup

Justin Corpron JustinC at webMethods.com
Mon Jun 28 07:53:36 PDT 2004

Ok, I have the 4 files that must have been in orcaNt.tar originally:

SourceFile.pm

orcaNT

orcallatorNT.cfg

fl_rename.pl

According to the post:

http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-users/2003-November/003441.html
<http://www.orcaware.com/pipermail/orca-users/2003-November/003441.html>

I need to setup perfmon.msc with a file named orcallator.html but as I have
tried already, the orcallator.html under documentation -> orcallator.se link
does not work. Maybe someone has this file that I can get from them?

I understand also that the files in the orcaNT tar file are run on a unix
monitoring server. I was wondering if this means that I must run both orca
and orcaNT in order to get the plots for both Windows boxes and the Solaris
boxes.  My first thought on this was that only the orcallator.cfg file would
need to be modified to include the groups and plots for the Windows boxes,
but there are also the scripts for changing the percol file name and such
that need to be run. Could someone clarify how orca can be run for multiple
platform monitoring?

Thanks for the help,

Justin