[Orca-users] Re: Config confusion...

Andy Harrison aharrison at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 19:54:05 PDT 2004

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 21:21:11 -0700, Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com> wrote:
> Looks like some problems with the timestamps here.  RRD will not add any data
> older than the youngest timestamp that currently exists in the RRD file.
>
> Here the line with the timestamp 1086639746 occurs before the timestamp 1063900187.
>
> And you're pulling the time from the wrong column.  The number in the last set
> of parentheses should be the timestamp, not the number less than one second.

Yeah, that's a bummer of a limitation with RRDTool not being able to
populate with historical data.  Once I found that out I started
rolling my own anyway and I'm about 80% done.  Just need to do the
date calc stuff  so that graph time periods can be dynamic and then
give it a web interface worth looking at...

--
Andy Harrison