[Orca-users] URL

Ramji Venkateswaran rv at uiop.org
Wed Nov 3 06:04:56 PST 2004

On Wed Nov 03, 2004 at 03:26:15PM +0200,
	Elliot Mokoena (elliot.mokoena at intrinsitech.com)
said the following:

> Will somebody please help me, how do I view the graphs on solaris?

Documentation: http://www.orcaware.com/orca/docs.html

The short version:
	* run collator type proceses (orcallator,procallator,winallator etc)
on host machines. Write data out to output files.
	* get data back to orca processing host (I prefer rsync+ssh with
	keys - other people use NFS, whatever) and then process data
	* processing stage produces graphs in directory (which you can
	  specify when you do your ./configure)
	* Run apache. That's a different answer for a different list.
	* point web browser -> http://yourserver/whatyousetup/
	* see what happens ...

But mostly .. read the documents.

Ramji

--
Ramji Venkateswaran
Caveat Emptor

Love is in the offing.  Be affectionate to one who adores you.