[Orca-users] Different hosts category

khahn.nguyen_le_xuan at bell.ca khahn.nguyen_le_xuan at bell.ca
Wed Apr 27 10:50:19 PDT 2005

Hi,

Thanks for this suggestion, it works great and I now keep all the hourly
hisrory. That's really help.

One question :

I start to have too many hosts on the 1st orca page. Is there a way to
split them down to different host category.

Example:

I have now at 1st orca page:

Server A	Server B	Server C	Server D
Hourly	Hourly	Hourly	Hourly