[Orca-users] Sun Sparc - Replaced disk and Orca fails

David Michaels dragon at raytheon.com
Fri Aug 12 13:17:57 PDT 2005

For what it's worth, I have a FC 3510 array attached to a v440 running
Solaris 8, SE 3.4 (was 3.3.1), the qlc FC drivers, and I'm using the
latest (or close to latest) orcallator.se.  I lost a couple of disks
recently, and did not have to reboot.  Orcallator.se continues to work
normally.  I've lost about 5 disks in the 9 months this system has been
operational (blech!), and have not run into troubles with orcallator.se.

--Dragon

--

	Raytheon

	*David P. Michaels*
Senior Multi-Disciplined Engineer II W.H.
NPOESS IS
Platform OS Unix
303.344.6840
720.858.5952 fax