[Orca-users] Orca on Redhat EL30

Kocic, Dejan dkocic at verisign.com
Fri Aug 19 03:34:54 PDT 2005

Cynthia,

Step 11 of the Install doc that comes with source tarball says this:

11) Run Orca.

    Log into the system that will run Orca and run the command:

    % cd $prefix
    % ./bin/orca -v CONFIG_FILE

   If you are using orcallator.se, then this command will be

    % cd $prefix
    % ./bin/orca -v lib/orcallator.cfg

So I am wondering where did you get the info (step 11) you sent? Similar
to what you sent, /orca-0.27/contrib/procallator/install.sh will do what
you wrote, that's how I got it to work.

Regards,
Dejan Kocic